Wellbeing Treatments By The Moon
While the Moon is getting smaller, plants, animals and human bodies are in elimination mode. Cells are releasing moisture and the cellular pressure which was highest at Full Moon is now reducing.
Therefore the following treatments are more effective now than they are while the Moon is waxing:
- cleansing and toning facials and body scrubs,
- removal of unwanted facial/body hair, old skin cells, sunspots, dental plaque,
- a detox fasts,
- relaxing and lymphatic drainage massages.
So why not schedule your Wellbeing treatments by the Moon?
Here are three suggestions:
Virgo ~ Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is not only an awesome hair rinse, but it also helps keep your digestive system in good health.
Though acidic in nature, it has an alkalizing effect in your body. In addition, it has pectin, a water-soluble fibre that regulates bowel movements.
* Add 1 tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water.
* Mix in a little raw honey or stevia and drink this 2 or 3 times a day.
Libra ~Kidney Tonic
Stinging Nettle cannot be found growing everywhere in Australia, however, it is easily available in health food shops as tea.
Stinging Nettle is high in iron, silica, potassium, manganese, sulphur, vitamins A and C. The ideal combination of iron and vitamin C makes it a great source of minerals.
Put a teaspoon of plant matter in a cup and pour hot water over it. Let it sit for 10 minutes, strain and drink.
To specifically support your kidneys and bladder, drink this tea when the moon is in Libra and Scorpio.
Waning Moon in Scorpio ~ Coffee Body-Scrub
Caffeine helps to exfoliate, firm and tighten your skin, diminishes redness and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
* Mix 80g fresh ground coffee (has more antioxidants and caffeine than used coffee grounds) with 80g brown sugar and 200g olive or sweet almond oil together in a bowl.
* Under the shower massage into the wet skin, then wash off with warm water.
This scrub can be stored for several weeks in the fridge.
The Moontime Diary gives you the daily Moon position &phase plus practical tips aligned to the Moon.
For more info please visit: https://bit.ly/3eH2e3u