Who is it for?
This moon diary is useful for anyone interested in a healthy and nurturing home environment.
It is a fabulous tool and can help you keep your house clean, maintained and organised, without having to use heavy chemicals.
The Moontime Diary features all diary essentials plus
- An easy to read introduction which explains, how the Moon influences you and your environment.
- Practical tips aligned to the Moon inspire and guide you throughout the year.
- ‘Housekeeping by the Moon’ activity tables give you the best times for chores such as cleaning windows, doing laundry, paint jobs, setting fence posts and more …
- The ‘Timing Table for Planning and Work’ lets you the best times for bookkeeping, starting projects, moving home and more…
Did you know that maintenance work, repair jobs and housework are best done while the Moon is waning? The two weeks between Full Moon and New Moon is indeed the most practical time to do all kind of cleaning jobs. You might have experienced it yourself when cleaning floors and windows:
Some times it is done effortlessly and turns out better than at other times, when you just can’t get it right. You might even have wondered how this can be so.
At least part of the explanation has to do with the moisture content in the atmosphere. When the Moon moves through water or earth signs, the amount of moisture in the air is slightly higher, even on dry and sunny days. This has subtle implications on some of the activities and daily chores we do, like cleaning windows.
Observe it yourself: when the Moon is moving through a fire sign (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), the day has a dry and warm quality to it, relatively to the season, therefore it is easier and more effective to clean windows.
The Moontime Diary 2022 helps you find the best and worst times to plan for more than 50 housekeeping activities such as:
- Cleaning, maintaining and repair jobs
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Watery jobs like doing the laundry, mopping timber floors, cleaning windows and mirrors
- Attending to your bookkeeping and correspondence
- Beautifying your surroundings and more …
Find out how the Moon affects other areas in your life:
More about Moontime Diaries
Iris Detenhoff has been publishing Moontime Diaries since 2006.
News Letter Signup
Subscribe to get all the latest news from Moontime Diary.
PO Box 1200, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Phone: +61 (0)40306 7364
I bought the first Moontime 2011 and I can’t understand how I have lived life without it!! I feel like I have been walking around with my eyes shut and now… it’s like a fog has lifted and I can see clearly to plan my days and the rest of the year!! The daily tips are amazing, and I actually find I am getting things done that I normally think about doing but never actually do!!! (You know, cleaning the windows!!) I have become so much more organised because I am now looking in my diary for a good date to do certain things… like book in with my hairdresser next Thursday because I have curly hair!! I will be buying next years for sure… and every year for evermore!!!
For More Testimonials Click Here