Full Moon in Gemini 0 degrees 52 minutes at 4:39 pm
Next Friday the Full Moon opposes the Sun and Jupiter conjunct in freedom loving and enthusiastic Sagittarius. This is an exciting time for a get together, informative talk or workshop. We are mentally more alert and curious, seeking answers to many questions. However, as the Full Moon opposes the Sun there is an imbalance between our emotions and ego, our feminine and masculine sides. Expansive Jupiter adds zest and might amplify any polarization while retrograde Mercury in opposition asks us to rethink and reword any questions and statements and also to clarify the many answers. This will be a time for lively discussions, not necessarily solutions!
So what to do? As always in retrograde Mercury times: back up your important data, take cancellations and delays in account when traveling and postpone big decisions. The three R’s are most helpful to keep your calm: reflect, rewrite and redo.
If the weather permits, you can watch the Full Moon rising at 7:38 pm (Sydney Time).
The two weeks after the
- Cleaning in general
- Cleaning windows, tiles and floors is best when the Moon moves through fire or air signs
- Dusting and vacuuming is best when the waning Moon moves through fire or air signs
- Laundry, particularly when the Moon is in a water sign
- Deep cleansing treatments (skin, dental, hair, lymphatic…..)
- A spring body cleanse to flush out waste and toxins
- Removing unwanted body hair
- Relaxing massage
- Short haircuts need trimming more often and one can be very particular about it. In this case, the days when the Moon wanes through Virgo are best.
- Working in the garden (always better when the Moon is in a water or earth sign)
If you would like to know more about the ways you can stay
Healthy, Organised and Sustainable with the Moontime Diary, click here:
With Love n Moonlight,
your Moontime Diary