Monday 13 August waxing Moon in Virgo ~
We are launching next years Moontime Diary
With every Moontime Diary 2019 purchased here online you receive THREE FREE GIFTS:
- Downloadable Moontime Calendar 2019
- Stylish Pen
- Limited Edtion Bookmark (doubles as a gift or a travel tag)
The Australian Astrological Moontime Diary 2019
features all the diary essentials plus:
- Timing tables focused on health, home, garden and work place
- Daily, easy-to-follow tips aligned to the moon’s cycles
- Daily moon position and phase
- Moon void of course times
- Super and blue moons, eclipses, equinoxes and solstices
- Weekly Astro Forecasts by Gisela Stieglitz
- Yearly Zodiac Forecasts by Narelle Duncan
- Shining a Light on 2019 by Brian Clark
- Scented Moon Garden by Hills End Gardens
- Beautiful zodiac illustrations by Josephine Wall
- The Wisdom of the Cycles by Tanishka the Moon Woman
- Fertility and breastfeeding by the moon
- Extensive astrological section featuring daily aspects, aspect interpretations, monthly Planetary Tables including Black Moon Lilith and Chiron
- A detailed Astrological Affinity Table
- Pagan observances and more …
Moontime Diary 2019 features Josephine Wall Art
WHO is Josephine Wall?
Josephine was born in Farnham, Surrey, England in 1947. Educated at Farnham and Parkstone Grammar Schools, her family moved to Poole, Dorset when she was 14.
Her paintings are mainly fantasies, influenced and inspired by the illustrative talents of Arthur Rackam, the surrealism of artists such as Magritte and Dali, and the romanticism of the pre-Raphaelites, which combined with her own imaginative ideas has led to a wide and varied range of work.
Josephine is also an accomplished sculptor and has created a number of unique figurines. Using natural stone found locally, various modelling materials and semi-precious stones, she creates models that once painted, challenge the viewer to find where the stone ends and the figure begins.
Due to her individualistic, textured use of acrylic medium, she has been invited to demonstrate and lecture to local art circles.