~ Healthy and Organised ~ With the Moontime Diary ~
Are you looking for a practical and sustainable way to
Stay Healthy and Organised?
Gardeners who tend to their plants by the moon (watch this short clip here) grow healthier and more resilient produce without the use of chemical fertilizers and herbicides. Did you know, you can apply the same principles for your own well being, at home and at your work place?
By aligning your health treatments, home maintenance and gardening activities to the moon phases and seasonal cycles, you can make the most of your time and effort.
The Moontime Diary® includes all the diary essentials, traditional knowledge and inspiration you need to focus on your health and well being, home and garden in a sustainable and wholesome way:
- Daily, easy-to-follow tips aligned to the moon’s position and phase
- Moon void of course times
- Weekly astrological forecasts by Gisela Stieglitz
- Yearly zodiac forecasts by Narelle Duncan
- 2020: Climate Change by Brian Clark
- Beautiful zodiac illustrations by Johfra
- Super and blue moons, eclipses, equinoxes and solstices
- Fertility and weening babies in tune with the moon
- Menstruation calendar chart
- Pagan observances
- Daily astrological aspects and interpretations
- Monthly planetary tables including Black Moon Lilith, Chiron and North Node
- Detailed Astrological Affinity Table and more…
Are you looking for a Moontime Diary in America?
Over the last 15 years the Moontime Diary® gained great popularity throughout Australia and we receive frequent inquiries if it can be used in the northern hemisphere. The simple answer is yes ~ if you are aware of the seasonal and time differences. This can be very confusing, therefore we recommend to use a diary for the continent and hemisphere one lives in.
Next question: Is there a Moontime Diary for the northern Hemisphere? NOW THE ANSWER IS YES:
We are pleased and thrilled to announce
The Moontime Diary® 2020 First USA EDITION
especially adapted to the United States of America
will be LAUNCHED SOON
Stay in the loop and sign up to our newsletter and/or Facebook page.
Please Note: This diary is using using San Francisco Pacific Times and the Tropical Zodiac.