Your Moon Calendar ~ Wellbeing for your Home and Garden
How does the Moon affect the wellbeing of your home and garden?
The Moon’s gravitational pull on water (moisture and fluids) is visible when we look at the tidal movement of the oceans. It is less noticeable on rivers and lakes or in plants and animals. However, the Moon does have a considerable influence on the growth and decay cycle of plants and more subtly on our blood, lymphatic and cerebral fluids.
Please visit for more info.
Many gardeners, organic farmers, wine growers and herbalists tend to their plants and harvest their crops according to the Moon. They produce organic, tasty and nutritious food without the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Once you become aware of the Moon’s subtle influence, you’ll realize how much you can benefit just by tuning to the lunar cycles.
The Australian Astrological Moontime Diary 2019 (13th edition) is an annular almanac which combines the solar calendar with the lunar cycle and provides additional detailed Astrological information. Practical daily tips for your health, home and garden inspire an understanding of seasonal cycles and planetary energies. This moon diary guides you toward a more sustainable, healthy and organized life style.
First the introduction explains how the moon influences your wellbeing and your surroundings. Then it provides the best times for a wide range of activities such as gardening, haircuts, dentist appointments and moving house, to planning your finances and improving your home environment, making it easy to achieve the best results.
Equally important, you will always know the exact position and phase of the moon, sun and other planets, equinoxes, solstices, Pagan Observances, seasonal markers, Australian holidays and more …
Moontime Diary 2019 Moon Calendar
~ Wellbeing for your Home and Garden
The Australian Astrological Moontime Diary 2019 features all the diary essentials plus:
- Timing tables focused on health, home, garden and work place
- Daily, easy-to-follow tips aligned to the moon’s cycles
- Daily moon position and phase
- Moon void of course times
- Weekly Astro Forecasts by Gisela Stieglitz
- Yearly Zodiac Forecasts by Narelle Duncan
- Shining a Light on 2019 by Brian Clark
- Scented Moon Garden by Hills End Gardens
- Beautiful zodiac illustrations by Josephine Wall
- Super and blue moons, eclipses, equinoxes and solstices
- The Wisdom of the Cycles by Tanishka the Moon Woman
- Fertility and breastfeeding by the moon
- Extensive astrological section featuring daily aspects, aspect interpretations, monthly Planetary Tables including Black Moon Lilith and Chiron, a detailed Astrological Affinity Table
- Pagan observances and more
The Australian Astrological Moontime Diary 2019 is elegant, slimline and a sturdy companion guide. It is an invaluable tool for laypersons and professionals who are interested in health and beauty, home, gardening, Astrology, Wicca, traditional and New Age knowledge, crystals and more.
With every Moontime Diary 2019 purchased here online you receive THREE FREE GIFTS:
- Moontime Calendar 2019 to download. You can get it color printed on A3 in your next office supply shop and also use it as a great desktop background on your computer.
- Fabulously stylish metallic ball pen
- Beautiful book mark which makes a fabulous gift & luggage tag