This e-book contains copyrighted material. Its use is subject to the following License Agreement, which essentially says that you mustn’t give away or sell copies of the e-book you just purchased.
Please read the License Agreement carefully.
Moontime Diary agrees to grant, and you (the person who has purchased or received the e-book) agree to accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the e-book under the following terms and conditions:
1. Installing onto your computer: You may download or install the e-book onto your computer. You may make reasonable back-up copies of the e-book to avoid losing it. You may not give copies of the e-book to others, or make the e-book available for others to copy or download.
2. Printing: You may print the e-book for your personal use. You may not give printed pages from the e-book or the entire printed e-book to others.
3. Copyright, use, and resale prohibitions: All content in the e-book is copyrighted under the Australian Copyright laws, and Moontime Diary owns the copyright and the e-book itself. Other than as stated in this License Agreement, you may not copy, print, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, sell, resell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the e-book’s content, in whole or in part, and you may not aid or permit others to do so. You shall not: (1) rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the e-book or any rights granted by this license agreement to any other person; (2) duplicate the e-book, except for reasonable backup copies; (3) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the e-book; (4) transfer or sublicense title to the e-book to any other party.
4. Liability: The unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the purchaser to substantial money damages. Purchaser will be liable for any damage resulting from any violation of this License Agreement, including any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights.
5. Without Warranty: Moontime Diary does not guarantee that the information in this e-book is error-free, or warrant that the e-book will meet your requirements or that the operation of the e-book will be uninterrupted or error-free. The e-book is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied or statutory, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
6. Your Agreement: Your use of the e-book constitutes your agreement to the above terms and conditions.