The Australian Astrological Moontime Diary
The Moontime Diary 2018, an Australian Astrological almanac, is first of all a complete guide to your well being, home and garden. It also introduces beginners to the ‘Art of Timing’ and furthermore provides a much treasured resource for lay and professional Astrologers alike.
The Australian Moontime Diary 2018 advises the best times for a wide variety of activities ranging from planting and harvesting in the garden, haircuts, dentist or massage appointments to improving your home and moving house. By timing a range of activities and treatments to the moon you will achieve better outcomes while saving time, resources and energy.
Enter your own personal Horoscope and follow the planetary movements in the monthly ‘Planetary Tables’. You can cross-reference their position to your own personal chart and even interpret aspects with the help of ‘Aspect Keywords’.
The Moontime Diary is a fabulous yearly guide and continues to bring practical and relevant content for people interested in staying healthy and organized.
The Australian Astrological Moontime Diary 2018
features all the diary essentials plus:
- Timing Tables focusing on your well being, home and garden
- Daily moon position and phase
- NEW Daily planetary aspects, including Lilith by Babula Clement
- NEW Daily planetary aspects, including Chiron by Brian Clark
- Weekly Astrological forecasts by Gisela Stieglitz
- NEW Yearly Zodiac sign forecasts by Narelle Duncan
- NEW Beautiful zodiac illustrations by Roberta Orpwood
- Super and blue moons, eclipses, equinoxes and solstices
- Fertility and breastfeeding by the moon
- Moon is void of course times
- Extensive astrological section with detailed astrological Affinity Table, weekly aspects, interpretations, monthly Planetary Tables
- Pagan observances, crystals and more…
The Moontime Diary for the year 2018 uses Australian Eastern Standard Time and the Tropical Zodiac. It is attractive, slimline, sturdy and just the right size. Take it with you in your handbag, have it on your desk, bedside table or keep it open on your kitchen counter. The Moontime Diary is printed on 100% recycled paper,
How does the Moon affect Your
#AustralianLunarMoontimeDiary2018 #AstrologicalMoontimeDiary2018 #MoontimeDiary2018 #MoonDiary #LunarDiary #AstrologicalDiary #MoonPhaseDiary #MoonCalendar #MoonChart